The Formations Company (TFC) wanted an effective content strategy put in place, and a number of blog posts written.
- Completing a content audit, to see what existing content they had and how it was performing.
- Creating a detailed content inventory, so any given piece of content could be searched for and retrieved by author, subject, target user persona and other metrics.
- Creating user persona profiles for the business based on customer data.
- The development of an editorial calendar for future content.
- Developing ideas for blog posts to target TFC’s user persona types at each stage of the buyer journey.
Below is an example of the general user persona overview, and two blog posts I wrote. One of the blog posts was an interview I conducted with a local business owner.